I hope this helps when buying products at Sephora! Please, let me know!! If I should make a post of different swatches??
The first product review is, urban decay in the color menace – matte medium fuchsia pink.
This product is long-lasting waterproof liquid lipstick that lays down intensely pigmented color that lasts. It is by far my favorite liquid lipstick. The liquid lipstick cost $18.00. Don’t let the price scare you because it is so worth the price!!! It will not come off!! I was shocked myself!!!
How I use the product?
- Moisture lips first, I use chapstick but you can also use Vaseline or nivea. I have used nivea and it works good. I have been using chapstick lately.
- Line lips with the precise applicator; then apply one coat to fill. Do not press lips together. I know this is going to sound funny but it works. Keep you lips open for about 2-3 mins to let dry.
- Don’t use a lot to start because a little goes a long way. If you want more coverage, apply a second coat, then allow to dry completely for 2-3 mins maybe 4 mins. depends on the coat and liquid lipstick.
The second review
This is a vegan product. This is a product that is long-last wearing and also lengthening your lashes. It is definitely worth $21!!
Tarte lights, camera, splashes™ 4-in-1 mascara could be considered a dramatic makeover for your lashes. This high-performance formula is proven to increase the appearance of lash volume by 330 percent—creating strikingly thick, sexy lashes.
My 3rd review, I don’t know what to say but the Retractable Brow Pencil – Waterproof from the SEPHORA COLLECTION works great!! Each product is $12. This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. It is not tested on animals. Item #1317395.
What it is:
A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb.
These retractable pencils create fuller-looking, perfectly defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy to hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in six natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging.
HOW TO USE ⁉️
- Give eyebrows shape with the bristle brush.
- Apply the brow pencil.
- For fine eyebrows: trace a dotted line inside the brow and then brush for even results.
- For natural eyebrows: dot small oblique lines where eyebrow is missing and then brush.
- With excessively short eyebrows, lengthen the brow lines making sure to keep them symmetrical.
The fouth review, from the SEPHORA COLLECTION is the Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner. This product is lasts up to 8 hours, but for the product to last longer, I would recommend smudging the liner into the waterline. The price is $12. This product is not tested on animals.
What else you need to know:
Pull out the sharpener to create an extremely fine tip. Apply your lovely line and customize the end result with a dash of matching eyeshadow or a touch of strategic smudging.
If the tip of the liner feels a little blunt, sharpen it with the built-in sharpener.
The fifth and finally review!! Too faced brand will always be my favorite!! My two favorite liquid lipsticks from too faced are matte blushing nude and matte bright magenta. I wish too face had more of shades for pinks and reds. I like more of an in between color. It seems that they have either a very light and dark color. There is no middle. The price is $21. This product is cruelty-free and free of gluten.
Melted Matte Liquified Matte Long Wear Lipstick – TOO FACED
I hope this review helps when buying makeup! Let me know if you would want me to do more reviews. Comments down below! 👇🏻👇🏻
Mary Elizabeth 💋
**Disclaimer-This is what I feel about the products. You might think otherwise.